LittleE28

eye wrinkles

I've been searching for a moisturizer or anything that can decrease the wrinkles under my eyes.  I only have a few, but they really bother me.  I'm willing to spend some $ if it works.  Do you know of anything that I could try?

jessica223344

Re: eye wrinkles

I had under eye dryness.  I also saw darkness around the under side of my eye.  I like Murad's Hydro Dynamic moisture for eyes. It seems to have rid the under eye area of dryness and of dark circles.  I don't notice migrating of the product. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother me. 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

I like Origins Starting Over Eye Cream with Mimosa and use it twice daily.  Love how it hydrates, yet it doesn't melt your eye makeup or sting your eyes.  Very gentle and doesn't burn!  Korres makes a great eye cream, too!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I agree with Diana's suggestion of Dr. Perricone's Acyl Gluathoine eye serum very highly recommended with great results.Hope this helps!

LittleE28

(0) Hearts

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will absolutely give them a try.

sosomoto

(0) Hearts

I have had great luck with the Philosophy Miracle Worker line when it comes to wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and other aging issues (I feel like my previous posts make me appear to have stock in the company) and would think about trying at least a few healthy samples of the Miracle Worker Anti-Aging serums. You can take a chance and give it a realistic (time wise) try with the trial kit ($83) and keep the whole face looking young while you're at it. And yes, I use the products all around my eyes. In terms of results, prior to M.W., I wore an eye shadow that my husband said made my lids look 'crinkly'. Ouch. 6 months or so after using these products, I tried the shadow again and asked - without any prompting - if he liked the color. He said yep and when told it was the same one that had once made my lids look crinkly, he was shocked. Not a big supporter in my obsession with skin care, he had to concede that it was making a big difference. Just my experience but I think this line offers real results and is affordable (comparatively speaking). Good luck!

dianabt

Hi LittleE28, 

The first step to preventing lines and wrinkles is to keep your skin hydrated! This is an essential step that a lot of people forget. Try a hydrating eye cream like the Clinique All About Eyes Rich 

swfupload_1065511217193417998.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/all-about-eyes-rich-P174502?skuId=971473

You may also like an eye serum that will help to smooth and firm the eye area. I always like the Perricone Acyl Glutathione which can be use around the eyes and on the lids as well to keep the lids taught and firm, and the skin smooth.

swfupload_4334370359637993108.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/acyl-glutathione-eye-lid-serum-P302933?skuId=1392315

If you can, visit your local store and try out a few samples! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sosomoto
    • dianabt