eye shape

I am really confused.  I keep reading all of these things about eye shape.  While the instructions seem fairly clear I still cannot determine what shape of eyes I have - or what to do to make them stand out.   Can you help me out?  Here is a picture:

eye shape.JPG

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

Hi Nicoleh114.  You have such pretty eyes and brows!  I have a similar eye shape, but your eyes are not quite as deep set. To really enhance your eyes, I would do a very fine line of eyeliner and then thicken towards the edge which will raise the outer corner.  You have a good amount of lid space so you really have tons of options. Is there a particular type of look you would like to achieve? To really make those blue eyes pop, try using warm bronze tones.

Lorac Little Black Palette

LORAC - Little Black Palette

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Screen Shot

Smashbox - Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio

Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Reflection

Dior - 5-Colour Eyeshadow

(0) Hearts
Hmmm... in terms of looking for a particular look - one of the things I really struggle with is moving beyond neutrals and playing with more color. I am in a band and so I need to be able to glam it up on occasion. Incorporating color always seems to be the trickiest part.
(0) Hearts

To glam it up, I would do a smokey eye. You can do deep blue, plum, and silver/grey shades. Make Up For Ever Aqua Creamliner works as a great base all over your lid to increase the depth of color and it stays put! Then you can play with layering colors on top.

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Creamliner

Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Shadow Singles Cop A Teal

Too Faced - Exotic Color Intense Shadow Singles

Nars Single Eyeshadow in Night Life

NARS - Single Eye Shadow

Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Star Struck

LORAC - Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
  • eye shape.JPG