Answer
nicoleh114
eye shape

I am really confused.  I keep reading all of these things about eye shape.  While the instructions seem fairly clear I still cannot determine what shape of eyes I have - or what to do to make them stand out.   Can you help me out?  Here is a picture:

eye shape.JPG

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
proerik
Answered

Hello, 

Thank you for submitting a picture so I have a better idea of your eye shape so I can make recommendations. When I look at your eye shape it they are round with a slight downturn on the ends. Think Britney Spears as a reference. You can do a lot with your eye shape. =) I would recommend for going out if you want to play up your eyes with a soft Smokey eye.

This will make your eyes appear larger and be very flattering.

For a more natural look for during the day you can use eyeliner to enhance your eye shape. I would apply either a liquid or pencil liner on your upper lash line and turn it up on the ends like a cat wing. This makes your eyes appear like they are more lifted on the outer corners. I hope this helps. =) 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

nicoleh114
(0) Hearts
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your insight - the Britney Spears reference point really helped. I love the idea of simple liner for the day. Any tips for a more dramatic look for night time wear?

Thanks,
Nicole
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • proerik
    • makeupobesessed
    • nicoleh114
    • nmkd