Answer
dolceloure
do vouchers for complimentary makeovers expire?

Hi! I just got a complimentary makeover at Sephora the other day and was SO happy with it, I want to do it again. I know I can make an appointment to do so with a $50 purchase, but I was also wondering if I could use a voucher I got with a SEPHORA FAVORITES set. I actually have 2 -- one from that mascara collection and another from the glitz & glam one. I don't live near a Sephora so I just stuck the vouchers in my kitchen drawer and forgot about them. However, having gotten a makeover once now, I want to bring those vouchers with me when I come to town again in a couple of months! (I'm on holiday in my hometown..., visiting my family, where Sephoras are a-plenty!)  My question is -- do you think I'll still be able to use them? Neither of those SF sets are sold anymore, and I bought them months ago. But I don't remember seeing an expiration date on the vouchers either. Am I good to go? I want to use them with my sister! :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
projulie
Answered

Hi,

yes- I agree. There isn't really an expiration date for when the voucher needs to be used, but I would highly suggest calling for an appointment and letting them know you have the voucher. That way everything is communicated.

Hope that helps.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • dolceloure
    • projulie