Answer
dolceloure
do vouchers for complimentary makeovers expire?

Hi! I just got a complimentary makeover at Sephora the other day and was SO happy with it, I want to do it again. I know I can make an appointment to do so with a $50 purchase, but I was also wondering if I could use a voucher I got with a SEPHORA FAVORITES set. I actually have 2 -- one from that mascara collection and another from the glitz & glam one. I don't live near a Sephora so I just stuck the vouchers in my kitchen drawer and forgot about them. However, having gotten a makeover once now, I want to bring those vouchers with me when I come to town again in a couple of months! (I'm on holiday in my hometown..., visiting my family, where Sephoras are a-plenty!)  My question is -- do you think I'll still be able to use them? Neither of those SF sets are sold anymore, and I bought them months ago. But I don't remember seeing an expiration date on the vouchers either. Am I good to go? I want to use them with my sister! :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi dolceloure, 

There is no real "expiration date" on these vouchers but we recommend you try to use them within 1 year or purchase. Hope this helps! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • dolceloure
    • projulie