ahbuddha7

desperatley seeking a giant kabuki

I currently own a large kabuki made by Sonia Kashuk, but it is discontinued.  I love it, but it has reached the end of its life.  It is 3 inches across and I cannot find anyone that makes one that large (2 inches seems standard).  Anybody out there know of a truely giant kabuki that does not break the bank?

lylysa

Re: desperatley seeking a giant kabuki

[ Edited ]

Though I think E.L.F. discontinued it, you may be able to track it down online on eBay or Amazon still, their Studio line Kabuki Body Brush was large.

You can Google images of it in comparison to regular/face kabuki brushes:

It costs around $8, the Studio one is made of soft synthetic hairs, they still have the regular body kabuki on their page made with natural hairs, but it's not as soft. I believe that one goes for $8 as well.

drrragon

[ Edited ]

Tarte has an enormous fluffy brush that I saw at my local Sephora and had to physically stop myself from impulse buying it.  Not sure it's 3" across, but you may want to check it out.

tartebrush.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/airbrush-finish-bamboo-foundation-brush-P302919?skuId=1393628

dianabt

Hello ahbuddha7, 

Its hard to say the exact size of each of the kabuki brushes we have available since we don't have each one here in our office and I can't check them for you! I will say that two of my favorites are the ones by Illamasqua and Too Faced since they had a better grip in my hand and were not as short or stubby to hold on the ends.

Retractable Kabuki Brush Retractable Kabuki Brush 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kaye123

I know Eco Tools makes a huge bronzer brush that would be close to that size. It does have a long handle rather than the short one like Sonia Kashuk. I love mine and use it for everything!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • ahbuddha7
    • kaye123
Photos1
  • tartebrush.jpg