Answer
lorenabee
dermadoctor vs clarisonic
[ Edited ]

PLEASE HELP!!

I've never used any make-up, but i started using it about 2 months ago, and started braking out more than usual. I have pimples on my forehead and cheeks and I didn't have as much before using make-up. I bought a boscia cleanser but it's really not working. I want a cleanser that will help my acne and take make up off. I'm undecided whether I should buy the Dermadoctor "Ain't misbehavin' acne cleanser" or the Clarisonic "Acne daily clarifying cleanser". Both have good reviews but I don't know which one will work the best to clear the acne. I want it gone ASAP!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
keelybt
Answered

Hi Lorenabee. If you started breaking out right after you started using makeup?  If so, it sounds like you might be experiencing a irritation breakout which is treated very differently than traditional breakouts. What makeup are you using? Does your skin feel irritated?

sesdancer
Answered
(0) Hearts

Use the Dermadoctor Aint Misbehavin wash and the serum twice a day, your acne will go away fast, it worked amazingly for me. I also already have a clarasonic and I put it down to use the Dermadoctor for a few weeks, now my face is perfectly clear! 

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

It sounds as if it may be the makeup, but I know that I didn't feel the Carisonic wash was very effective.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sesdancer
    • makeupobesessed
    • lorenabee