Answer
dermadoctor vs clarisonic
[ Edited ]

PLEASE HELP!!

I've never used any make-up, but i started using it about 2 months ago, and started braking out more than usual. I have pimples on my forehead and cheeks and I didn't have as much before using make-up. I bought a boscia cleanser but it's really not working. I want a cleanser that will help my acne and take make up off. I'm undecided whether I should buy the Dermadoctor "Ain't misbehavin' acne cleanser" or the Clarisonic "Acne daily clarifying cleanser". Both have good reviews but I don't know which one will work the best to clear the acne. I want it gone ASAP!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered
(0) Hearts

Use the Dermadoctor Aint Misbehavin wash and the serum twice a day, your acne will go away fast, it worked amazingly for me. I also already have a clarasonic and I put it down to use the Dermadoctor for a few weeks, now my face is perfectly clear! 

Answered
(0) Hearts

It sounds as if it may be the makeup, but I know that I didn't feel the Carisonic wash was very effective.

Answered

Hi Lorenabee. If you started breaking out right after you started using makeup?  If so, it sounds like you might be experiencing a irritation breakout which is treated very differently than traditional breakouts. What makeup are you using? Does your skin feel irritated?

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation