katystay

cream blush

Could you please recommend a cream blush that applies easily and is a very natural, wearable type of color. I do use Nars Penny Lane, but would like a different color. I was disappointed in MUFE cream blushes as they have too much of an orange base to them. Thank you.

katystay

Re: cream blush

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

katystay

Thanks everyone!   I will keep your suggestions in mind.

btmod2

Hi katystay, 

I love the Stila Convertible Colors as well. They are extremely blendable and always look very natural on the skin. I also love that you can use them on both your cheeks and lips. They are perfect for touch ups! 

Another favorite of mine are the Tarte Cheek Stains. Tarte has such a wide variety of colors and I love the convenient packaging! :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee

prosopon

(0) Hearts

I would also agree with the Stila Convertible Color.  I have the color Gerbera and it is the perfect peachy pink color.  Another option, from the drugstore, is the Maybelline Master Glaze blush sticks. I just got the color Just-Pinched Pink and it is the most natural pink that I have.  I would even say that it blends a little easier than the Stila.  Can't beat it for less than $10.

kbmatthews

I love the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee. I have two of them, and they're my favourites. easy to put on and blend, build able, stays put, and is hydrating. My favourite is Poppy Paradise. I also really like Smashboxs oglow but it's a totally different feel compared to cream blushes, but it creates a wonderful flush once you get used to it. 

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

YSL creme blush in color #2 (Powdery Rose). Rich and heavily pigmented. This is a nice pinkish rose--no orange in it.

Becca Beach Tint blush (this is more of a gel, in a tube) in DragonFruit, Raspberry and Fig.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee (this is a gel in a pot) in Honeymoon Honey (this is a slight brown, so you may not like it, but look at some of the other colors and try applying it to see if you like any of them).

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I love the Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek and Lip Color in Tea Rose. It is a nice neutral shade (although it looks deeper in the pan). I do not believe Sephora still carries the Too Faced blushes but Ulta does. Sometimes I look to top it with the Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush (a powder blush) in Cocoa Rose, also a neutral shade, and it seems to help set it and it lasts all day.

Samshoediva

(0) Hearts

I recommend Mac's cream blushes. They look so natural and are very easy to use. 

I also like Stila's Convertiable colors as well. 

missrmessner

(0) Hearts

You may want to look into Stila's Convertible Colors. I have the shade Lilium and it's a beautiful neutral pink. You can also use it on your lips if you're in a pinch!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • prosopon
    • latinadiva
    • katystay
    • missrmessner
    • kbmatthews