Answer
1930sbella
Accepted Solution
coral/orange lip something or other

I want to try a coral/orange lip gloss, lipstick, or whatever. I have a light tan/olive colored skin in the winter, in the summer I am a darker tan, still with an olive tinge. What do you think, should I try it? I really don't want a super bright color on my lips, but I don't want a light peach either. I want it to be a real coral/ orange. I am trying to decide if this would be a good color for my skin or not. I tried it on my finger and it looked alright. Looking for suggestions :smileyhappy:.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

The YSL Rouge Pur Coture glossy lip stains in #6 ,#8, or #27. Then the YSL Rouge Volupte silky radiant lipstick in #13 or 14. These are amazing and I hope this helps!

1930sbella
(0) Hearts
Thanks so much everyone!!! I really appreciate the input.I actually found two lipsticks that work. Essence: Cherry Cherry girl and Rimmel: Rossetto 12. Dianabt: I will defenitly keep those lipsticks in mind, you never know how many shades of lipstick you can own :smileyhappy:.
1930sbella
(0) Hearts
oops! sorry I put it under the wrong one. I definitely appreciate your input to though :smileyhappy:.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • 1930sbella
    • Mandy99