Sheba

concealer pencils

I used to use Cliniques acne solutions concealer pencil and they discontinued it, Do you know of anything similiar?

miabt

Re: concealer pencils

(0) Hearts

Hi Sheba,

I second the Murad Acne Treatment Concealer!  Any product that conceals & heals at the same time is absolutely awsome in my book :smileyhappy:  I think the acne fighting ingredients make it a little less creamy, but stipling it, rather than rubbing it in, will give you great coverage.

Murad - Acne Treatment Concealer

http://bit.ly/Vxpkcd

xo, Mia

cherrybombtastic

Do you want something with acne-fighting ingedients or just a pencil concealer? While I know that Murad carries a concealer that helps with acne, it's horrible at concealing. I know that Urban Decay has a concealer pencil, which might yield better results even though it might not necessarily fight acne. I hope this helps and good luck!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I've had pretty decent luck with the Murad concealer, though it's not the absolute best quality concealer out there, it's creamy enough to apply easily. I found that "dabbing" to blend it out really helps!

The UD one is super creamy and easy to apply, even creamier than the Murad one. 

Shiseido makes a concealer/corrector pencil, it has the consistency of a hard wood pencil rather than a creamy formula put into pencil form. It's not an acne fighter though. 

Maybelline used to make an acne concealer pencil that I loved, it was super thin and easy to carry with for touch ups or emergencies. Bourjois made one as well (it can be tracked down on eBay for about $5 or $8 and I really like that brand (sad that the US stopped carrying it).

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • lylysa
    • Sheba
    • miabt