dc112

clarisonic and sensitive skin

I've been wanting to buy a clarisonic but I'm scared that it will damage my face instead of help it. I have extremely sensitive skin with some sun damage, which has getting better with the help of some moisturizers I discovered. I have combination skin and I get breakouts every now and then, but there is that time of the month that I get a lot! I've been noticing that I'm getting more and more blackheads in my t-zone and I hate it. Will the clarisonic help me clear my skin without damaging it? And what cleansers should I use? Thanks in advance!!

keelybt

Re: clarisonic and sensitive skin

Hi DC112 I think the Clarisonic will work well for your needs.  Most models come with the sensitive skin brush.  It has greatly reduced my blackheads and I almost never get the monthly breakouts that I used to have.  It shouldn't damage your skin, but if you notice irritation I would discontinue use. For cleanser, you can use anything as long as it doesn't have granules in it.  So if you have something you love, you can stick with it.  For sensitive skin, I usually recommend a cream cleanser as they are the most gentle.  One of my favorites is Korres Milk Proteins 3 In 1 Cleansing, Toning and Eye Make-Up Removing Emulsion.  It's light and completely cleanses without drying your skin out or causing irritation.

swfupload_8109021447444578063.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/milk-proteins-3-in-1-cleansing-toning-eye-make-up-removing-emulsion-P61801?sk...

dc112

Re: clarisonic and sensitive skin

(0) Hearts

thanks for your advice! I will really take it in consideration! :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dc112
Photos1
  • swfupload_8109021447444578063.jpg