d4daniela

brazilian peel alternative?

(0) Hearts

I love Brazilian Peel, but it's out of stock. Any alternate suggestions?

garnett

Re: brazilian peel alternative?

(0) Hearts

I LOVE the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel.  I use the extra strength formulation.  I find it very effective and it doesn't cause me any discomfort.  I believe it comes in a small size so you can try it.  I use the pads that come in foil wrap instead of the jars.  I believe the ingredients remain more effective and stable when they are not constantly exposed to light and air.

keelybt

Hi D4daniela Another comparable option is the Ole Henriksen Power Peel™ Professional Spa Grade Kit. It's a 3 step treatment that really gives fresh from the spa results.

swfupload_3518456558778920941.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/power-peel-trade-professional-spa-grade-kit-P375421?skuId=1431964

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

This one is my favorite.  I know it was a better deal when it was in the jars, but I can only use it once every few months so the packets are great!

MoreGun89

I love the Brazilian Peel too!  I've found the Perricone MD Blue Plasma to have the most similar effects on my skin.  It's about $25 more expensive than the other one, but it will also last you longer and is slightly more gentle.  

Happy Hunting!

d4daniela

(0) Hearts

Just ordered it- thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt