colby23

blush

Please suggest a cream blush that doesn't settle into the lines of older skin.  I do not want any reflective bits, glitter, etc.

melissabt

Re: blush

Hi Colby23-

Have you every tried Josie Marans Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée? I highly recommend them because, they are extremely hydrating, smooth to apply and it also leaves a subtle stain. All of these shades have no glitter or shimmer.

These shades all look very bright, however when they are applied to the skin it comes out a sheer wash of color.

poppy.jpg

<3 Melissa
Marika123

Chanel Cream blushes are great - they melt into the skin and dry to slightly powdery finish. 

Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Color are amazing velvety cream blushes, I'm not sure if Sephora carries them, but they are available at Nordstrom or directly from Laura Mercier.

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge are good cream blushes, they can be used on lips as well, but they have more glossy finish, I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.

Hope this helps

knadala

Benetint, Chacha tint, and Posie tint. All from Benefit Cosmetics, great colors, and don't settle in lines.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • knadala
    • Marika123
    • colby23
Photos1
  • poppy.jpg