jcknox

best sun protection products

With the spring and summer coming our way (I live in texas and boy is the sun hitting us) i wanted to know what products are good for people like with sensitive combination skin who breaks out from time to time. Anything i can wear under my make up like sunscreens or moisturizers with spf in them would be great. Thanks to everyone who replies back :smileyhappy:

btmod2

Re: best sun protection products

(0) Hearts

Hi jcknox,

I love the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 47. This product was recently reformulated, but this new formula is just as wonderful as the original formula! It is much more lightweight than normal facial sunscreens, so it makes an excellent base for makeup application!

Another one of my favorites is First Aid Beauty's 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30. This moisturizer is a phenomenal consistency and is incredibly easy to blend into the skin. I think it has a little more hydration than the Josie Maran moisturizer, so if you're on the drier side of combination, I would suggest trying this one. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
rdesigns

Re: best sun protection products

(0) Hearts

I have been using SkinCeuticals sunscreens for the last decade, and I would not be without them.  They recently reformulated all of them, and now they are much thinner in consistency too (which makes them even better for under makeup). They even added a tinted sunscreen that I like very much.   I never, ever get even the slightest hint of a tan when I use these products.  I also have sensitive combo skin, and I have never had any problems with it.  There is a specific formula for sensitive skin, but all of them work for me even as a laser post-op product  HTH :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • rdesigns
    • jcknox