saschaec

best mascara for volume?

Looking for one that will make my lashes look as thick & fake as possible! NOT going for the natural look : ) 

Have tried: Dior Show, Buxom, Benefit, and Clinique. Want something different - I don't need lengthening, just fullness. My lashes are long but sparse. 

sylvania1210

Re: best mascara for volume?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well my go to is the high impact mascara by Clinique in black but you seemed to have used that, another creat mascara is the They're Real mascara by Benefit, it gives you fake looking lashes instantly.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The YSL babydoll mascara,YSL faux cils mascara, Lancome's Hypnose Doll lashes, Lancome's Hypnose Drama. Hope this helps!

janinebt

Hi saschaec,

Have you tried Laura Mercier's Faux Lash Mascara? It provides the lashes with extreme volume for a bombshell worthy look.

It has a stunning glossy finish that really enhances for a dramatic appeal. I recommended it to one of my good friends who is a daily big, thick fake lash girl. She's completely obsessed and has given her falsies up completely.

swfupload_956089910739858430.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

(0) Hearts

Since you say your lashes are sparse, but you want them to look volumized and thick, you might consider using a mascara primer or a fiber based mascara to build up on thickness.

I'm a fan of Lancome's lash primer as it applies real clean and doesn't dry down quickly (no crunchy lashes here).

Lorac's Lotsa Lash is a fiber based mascara with a big brush to amp up volume, but also add thickness without just clumping lashes up with product.

Though Sephora recently discontinued this (why?!?!?!??!), Fairy Drops Scandal Queen is amazing for volume! It's a fiber based, tubing mascara that also helps to curl lashes, this way you're not just weighing them down, you're boosting them up! And the formula is super conditioning! I was always on the look out for a mascara that gave volume, curled, and just made lashes look defined but noticeable and found it in this product. I know Amazon still sells it.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Have you tried too face lash injection? http://www.sephora.com/lash-injection-2-P375338?skuId=1442581 

I know they've changed the formula a few times, but it's always been my go-to for volume. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • saschaec
    • beautylovingirl
    • sylvania1210