Answer
amthyst83
best concealer to use with UD 4.0 foundation?

Hello,

I am using UD Naked foundation in 4.0 (which I LOVE) and would like to purchase a new concealer. I am currently using Smashbox HD concealer in fair/light. It is okay for my dark circles but not for covering blemishes. I feel as though it may be too light plus it tends to settle into the fine lines that are just under my lower lash line. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tina

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

amthyst83 wrote:

Hello,

I am using UD Naked foundation in 4.0 (which I LOVE) and would like to purchase a new concealer. I am currently using Smashbox HD concealer in fair/light. It is okay for my dark circles but not for covering blemishes. I feel as though it may be too light plus it tends to settle into the fine lines that are just under my lower lash line. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tina

Hi Tina,

It does sound like the concealer that you are wearing is too light for your skin. Sometimes a lighter concealer is good for under the eye because, you're trying to brighten dark circles. However, you want to make sure that the concealer blends in nicely. I recommend the Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer in Perfect nude. All of these concealers have a yellow/olive undertone and are also full coverage. I think that this product will work well underneath your eyes and on blemishes.

Too Faced - Absolutely Flawless Concealer

http://www.sephora.com/absolutely-flawless-concealer-P266707?skuId=1267061

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • amthyst83