Answer
sls35
best blush for fair skin
So I am in search of a new blush! I have found that a lot of blushes are a little more overwhelming than what I am looking for. I want a blush that gives me that cute natural flush of color. To give you an idea of my skin color I wear NARS Mont blanc liquid foundation and I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. So any suggestions would be great!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
dianabt
Answered

Hi sls35, 

I have a few recommendations on blush colors for you here which are all very soft and light shades of pink and pink based peach tones that will not be too intense or bright on your fair skin. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush

Dollface

Dollface

Exposed

Exposed

Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion

Dandelion

Buxom True Hue Blush

Swept Away

Swept Away

Breathless

Breathless

Stila Love at First Blush Palette

Love At First Blush Palette

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
megcee
Answered
I think you would really like the classic NARS Orgasm. It's subtle but buildable and sooooooo long lasting. I have rekindled my love for it recently because it's so easy to use. The shimmer is not bad either; I hate glitter/sparkle/etc. but I love this blush so don't let that bother you. It isn't a cheap blush but you need so little of it that it will last forever. Another suggestion is Tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful or Tipsy. They are sheer, buildable, and natural looking. Once again, not cheap, but will last ages. I am NARS Gobi for reference, and I use these colours.
kawaiimono
Answered

I'm by no means an expert, but I also have very fair skin. Are you looking for a powder blush? I think you might like "Dame" by MAC. It's a subtle, very sweet pink that looks quite natural if you're pink-toned.

bennettdeirdre
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love the NARS blush! The colors look great on everyone just don't apply too much. It is soooo pretty that you will want to keep it on.

more info: http://best-gear.org/nars-orgasm-blush/

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sls35
    • megcee
    • dianabt
    • kawaiimono
    • bennettdeirdre