Answer
deannamarie65
benefits of a toner or not?

How important is it to use a toner just before apply an anti-aging serum and or a moisturizer? The reason I ask is that a lot of the directions for an anti-aging serum states to use on a fresh cleansed face? Are there really any benefits to using a toner in general?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi deannamarie65, 

Toners can be mainly a preference for you to use or not. For a long time I did not use one but I found that it really helped when my skin felt congested, if I wore a lot of makeup that day, or if I just need a quick refresher to remove buildup my cleanser may not have gotten all of.

When you use a toner, you want to sweep a bit on a cotton pad after washing your face, but before you apply a serum or moisturizer. This is just to lightly exfoliate the skin and remove extra buildup. Using a toner is really up to you but they do a great job at extra cleaning of the skin, or if you have oily skin and large pores, can definitely help smooth the skin and shrink pores appearance. 

You may want to try the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Balancing Softener

Perricone MD Firming Facial Toner

Or the Murad Essential C Toner which gives a burst of Vitamin C to keep your skin bright and healthy.

Feel free to visit your local store and a cast member will be glad to try different toners and items for you with some samples as well. :smileyhappy: I hope this can help! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • deannamarie65
    • dianabt