Answer
neko333
Accepted Solution
bb cream

It's my birthday soon so I was going to spring for something new. I've yet to find a TM I love (I'd rather just wear nothing) or a foundation that I haven't found a problem with, so I was leaning towards trying a BB Cream. I have very fair skin  that reacts to things such as bare minerals and just about every philosphy product, along with numerous drug store brands I just can't touch. Basically I want something that looks natural and isn't real heavy that evens out my skin tone and helps cover up some mild acne, while not irritating my skin. I'm going to go try some samples at the store first but I was leaning towards the Dr jart+ blacklabel detox bb cream. I just wanted to know if this was a good one to try or if I should take a closer look at a different one.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hello neko333!

I highly suggest that you try the Dr. Jart BlackLabel BB if you are acne prone, or even the Boscia or Water Fuse DR. Jart since both are lighweight and hydrating for even sensitive skin types and the Boscia is particularly for those who tend to have irritation to skin products. Do you have a store near you? I'd recommend that you go in so you can try a few different ones and see what feels best on your skin. 

Dr. Jart+ - Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++ Boscia - B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++

Keep in mind that if you don't purchase it in store and buy online, you can always make a return if you need to but I'm sure that the Black Label BB Cream will be fantastic for you! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • neko333