sephorashop88

aging and acne :(

Anyone know of non comedogenic antiaging products? I cannot seem to find anything antiaging for my acne prone skin.

beautylovingirl

Re: aging and acne :(

(0) Hearts

Murad's products are along the number one selling acne line and do just about everything in helping acheive acne management along wiht anti-aging, I worked for a dermatologist for 12 years and can tell you Murad is a great product, just be sure you follow directions and you'll be fine. Hope this helps!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I made mention of some of Murad's Acne/Anti-Aging products in this thread below that you can check out!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Skin-care-routine-help/td-p/431791

chewcifer

murad makes an anti-aging and anti-acne treatment in one and i really trust murad's products! but, their anti-acne products can be really strong, so take caution when using them. otherwise, their anti-aging products are great, they really do what they say they'll do.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

If you have acne frequently instead of just being acne-prone, I recommend checking out Murad as per beautylovingirl's suggestion. If you don't have acne unless it's caused by products, I wholeheartedly second Dianabt's suggestion. Algenist is more scientific with a more clinical scent while Caudalie is a tad more lightweight and feel soooo good on your skin! Neither should break you out and both have great anti-aging lines.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Also you could look at Murad's Anti-aging moisturizer, you can use it a.m. and p.m. and you can also check out Murad 's acne and wrinkle reducer. Hope this helps!

dianabt

Hi Sephorashop88, 

Have you tried looking at Caudalie and Algenist? These are two fantastic skincare lines that are gentle and noncomedogenic on the skin so you should not have to worry about any breakouts or clogged pores. 

I highly recommend the Algenist eye and face creams as well as Caudalie serums and cleansers. Try to visit your local store and a cast member can provide you with a few samples to try. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl