Answer
liljess
YSL TEINT RADIANCE vs make up forever HD foundation

I currenty have MUFE's HD foundation in 153. I have their duo mat which I love because on days I work I have to be up around 545am and work a 13 hour day so its a LONG day for me. I am NOT a morning person and for me to deal with the liquid foundation at 6 AM its just not happening. I recently saw a girl who's make up looked absolutely FLAWLESS and asked what she was wearing and it happend to be YSL's Teint radiance. I was wondering if you could tell me what the difference between the two are in terms of finish (matte, satin, etc..). 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
progilbert
Answered

Hey doll,

Teint Radiance from YSL has a very velvety smooth satin finish. 

Often times when I utilize this foundation no powder is needed. I can imagine how the Sephora gal looked in this foundation because when I see woman wear it there skin looks flawless.

HD liquid has a natural skin like finish and I find if ones skin tends to be oily a touch of powder is necessary to set and ensure durability. 

You can always mattify or make a foundation more matte by applying your Duo Mat on top.

When you utilize a brush the results are much softer, if using a sponge you retain more coverage and a more matte effect.

Hope that helps,

Gilbert S

Sephora PRO

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • progilbert
    • liljess