Cryscodoll

YSL SHOCKING MASCARA

I purchased YSL Shocking Mascara from Amazon after trying a sample from Sephora. My sample just absolutely convinced me I found my true love with mascara! I had a giftcard for Amazon so I purchased it there. My sample lasted longer than the one I bought! It started drying up and getting sludge like. The lash brush, half the bristles lay flat after I pull the wand out. I am so sad because it is a $30 mascara...does anybody else typically experience this with this mascara?? I LOVED the effect of it, but I don't want to purchase again if it tends to dry out quickly!

brittieeee

Re: YSL SHOCKING MASCARA

(0) Hearts

Amazon is not the best place for high-end cosmetics.  As many of the retailers are third-party, you cannot guarantee the authenticity, or if the product has been used or is fresh.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I've also used the YSL shocking mascara before and never had a problem either.

laurabt

Hi Cryscodoll, unfortunately since you purchased it from Amazon & not a YSL retailer, you can't be guaranteed the same quality that you would get otherwise.  I myself use the YSL Shocking mascara & have never had any of those problems with it.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittieeee
    • laurabt
    • Cryscodoll