Kirthi

Will sephora employee help me to choose right make up product for my face

(0) Hearts
I am new to sephora and planning to buy foundation and lip stick which suits to my complexion ( indian). Will the employee over there help to find it by applying different shades and help me to choose the right one. Will they help me orally or will they apply the product on me and help me out to choose from it. Will they charge for it!!!
janinebt

Re: Will sephora employee help me to choose right make up product for my face

(0) Hearts

Hi Kirthi,

Absolutely! All of our representatives love assisting verbally and physically by assisting you in matching. Color matching is always free of charge.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
infinitise

(0) Hearts

No they won't charge you for color matching you or making recommendations :smileyhappy: 

Its a good idea to have a few foundations you want to try in mind because I find that the sales associates tend to be biased toward the makeup forever for dry, normal and oily skin, and hourglass for oily skin... 

but there is better foundations out there.. 

You could also apply for samples. 

I personally think their color IQ device is a bit off. it's about 2 shades darker than what you might want your foundation to be.. so.. keep that in mind and get maybe 2 samples for each foundation you want 

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

They will match you by using products and verbally. All the information is here http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?tab=services&_requestid=383373

Department stores, brand counters, will give samples and color match with product..without purchase. Sephora also gives samples, when asked.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • infinitise
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • Kirthi