beck1317

Which products to use for full coverage?

Hello experts! I need your helping deciding on a makeup routine that provides full coverage, yet doesn't feel so heavy.  I have quite a few acne scars on my face and need full coverage to hide them.  I have tried so many foundations from Sephora and they are either too heavy or too lightweight.  I have tried a few concealers and I feel the same about those too.  For powder, I use CoverFX since it helps reduce shine since my face can get oily as well. Give me some recommendations please! Thank you!

beck1317

Re: Which products to use for full coverage?

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the help ladies! I have tried Estee Lauder DW and it was fantastic except even their lightest color was to dark on my skin :smileysad:. I have also tried Tarte, which looked amazing when I first applied it but it lasted for maybe a few hours. I will have to give Kat Von D foundation a try.  It received great reviews so it is next on my list!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I have both the KVD and the Tarte. I think the KVD has the best coverage.

laurabt

Hi Beck1317,

I recommend trying Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation or Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15.  These are both full coverage, long lasting foundations that create a flawless, even look.  
:smileyhappy: -Laura

jy77

(0) Hearts

I love Dior Forever Foundation. It's feels light, stays forever, and you can build up the coverage

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

http://www.sephora.com/silk-creme-foundation-P136022?skuId=899542

try the Laura Mercier silk creme foundation, this has full coverage so no need for concealer.  Its really thick so a little goes a long way!

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

The best full coverage foundation I have tried (and I have tried many) is Estee Lauder Double Wear!  It is a thinner consistency so it doesnt feel heavy or lok cakey, it stays in place all day and controls oil really well.EL DW.jpg

lecia1167

Yes, agree with Estee Lauder Double Wear! It has the best coverage and feels very light.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

MUFE Mat Velvet + is full coverage, along with KVD like missey suggested

missey1973

(0) Hearts

The KVD is full coverage. Also on Wayne Goss makeup he said that mixing a concealer with a little moisturizer made the best full coverage foundation.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • DesertRose0706
    • glossyguru
    • sugarluvv
    • laurabt
    • jy77