onomotopoeia9

Which dior eyeshadow pallete is your favorite?

[ Edited ]

I am considering splurging on one and I would appreciate some of your awesome opinions before I take the plunge. I am looking for something more natural.

Thanks!

* I have very fair skin (Bobbi Brown Alabaster) and Dark brown hair and hazel eyes...

starletta8

Re: Which dior eyeshadow pallete is your favorite?

(0) Hearts

If we're talking special limited edition ones, I love the Dior Garden Clutch palettes in terms of being adorable! (Google them)

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Thanks for all your opinions so far -- this is such a hard decision!!!

sephoramusthave

swfupload_6045229181171525198.jpgThe Dior shadow palette I own is the Dior Holiday Eye and I really love it. I've hit pan on some of the colors, has really wearable everyday neutral colors. I like the formula/pigment of Dior shadows

connieconcon

I love the way this one looks!  So cute and classy!!

janinebt

@sephoramusthave, that brown palette is stunning! Very holiday festive :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
DTalksAll

My favorite is Stylish Move 

swfupload_3875220808478856391.jpgI tried a few others but nothing wowed me like this one. The colors are pretty, and easy to work with. Dior shadows are silky, but high shimmer. Due to the texture, if you use the right brush you shouldn't get fall out, but the shimmer does come through more than the pigment. It's best to go play around with them in person since the shades aren't as bold as they are in the pan. 

beautylovingirl

I think you would love Incognito I have it but I'm pretty dark complected and had trouble getting it to show up on me but I think it would be perfect for your complexion.:smileyhappy:s1272723-main-hero[1].jpg

roxystar4

so pretty beautylovingirl!

janinebt

I don't recall the name of my favorite palette but it's a set of 4 shadows that are perfect for evening looks! There is a white shadow, an iridescent shadow, a deep steel shadow, and then the deepest black shadow I've ever tried in my entire life. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kalex

My first favorite is Sunset Café.  It's not sold at Sephora anymore but you may be able to find it at a local department store's Dior counter.  Otherwise, I'd go with Incognito. 

starletta8

Grege!

I own a mini version of this and have picked it out multiple times at the Dior counter without recognizing it when I've gotten my makeup done.

http://www.sephora.com/5-colour-eyeshadow-P280400?skuId=1331552

starletta8

(0) Hearts

By the way.... it's lighter on than it appears in the pan.  I'm also Alabaster, so I can compare pretty well.  This palette takes you from totally natural to a sophisticated neutral smoky eye.  It's all about how you want to apply- dry or wet.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kalex
    • connieconcon
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • janinebt
    • roxystar4