emilykastner

Which concealers cancel out redness?

I have 2 of these little imperfections on my face that look like zits, but I've had for years. Does anyone know what they are? I've been told they were spider veins but then I looked into it, and I don't think they are.

Also, they are a bit difficult to cover up, plus I've only been using drugstore concealers. Are there any recommendations of concealers I can use to cover up the redness well but is not too expensive?  6f8109c9-bf3d-47a4-be94-2f7f99a55555.jpgf12d6de1-a856-4aea-9799-6e180f365f00.jpg

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Which concealers cancel out redness?

(0) Hearts

Green cancels red. However then you'll need another product on top.

For just concealers, without green:  BareMinerals correcting concealer or physicians formula Conceal Rx.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Emilykastner it's hard to tell from the pictures. I agree with Sugarluvv.  The MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in 01 would be a good choice for you.  You can use the green to neutralize the red and the remaining shades can be mixed to get your exact match.  The consistency is very condensed so it will be much easier just to target that small area :smileyhappy:

MAKE UP FOR EVER - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

http://www.sephora.com/5-camouflage-cream-palette-P12630?skuId=873455

sugarluvv

mufe 5 camouflage cream paletteimage.jpg

mplsblonde

(0) Hearts

I use mineral make-up (bare escentuals).  I love their well-rested face cover.  i have a bright red spot on the tip of my nose from a broken capillary as well as a 1 inch long scar that is fairly red.  the only thing that works is well-rested; it is meant more for as an under-eye concealer but i like it for red-spot coverage

veronika23

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure what they are but you should ask your doctor or dermatologist.

I have a few red spots too.  I "broke" the skin in one spot.  Only way to remove it is with a laser.  Green covers red usually so you might wanna try that.  I also find that MUFE full cover concealer helps but I haven't found a product yet that completely covers it.

s1247204-main-hero.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • veronika23
    • mplsblonde
    • sugarluvv
    • TrysBeautyItems