chacha321

Which bronzer should I get?

I am NC15 and was using No.1 Golden light bronzer from Bobbi Brown but It broke me out so I recently got Too Faced Chocolate bronzer in medium/deep. When I swatch these two on my hand the bobbi brown on is darker and more orange. But still think deep choclate bronzer is little dark for me. 

Should I get Chocolate bronzer in light/medium?

Recently my face broke out and Im more NW15 and worry about the light chocolate bronzer doesnt show up on my skin. 

I usually dont contour my cheeks so hard. I use bronzer to shade outer my face.

Could you recommend it to me?

chelssss

Re: Which bronzer should I get?

(0) Hearts

Chacha I am a Nc15 and I use the Tarte amazonian clay bronzer in the park princess MATTE. It works serious wonders without looking orange or too dark!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Chacha321,

The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil will look great on your skintone. It's highly pigmented and you can really customize the amount of color, its one of the most natural looking bronzers that we carry and it looks nice on everyone!

<3 Melissa
laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Chacha, 

I also recommend going with the Too Faced Chocolate bronzer. You can always try the light/ medium color in the store to make sure that it works for you. 

:smileyhappy: -Laura

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

I absolutely love Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil, I'm NC15ish and it always shows up very nicely on my face, I use it to contour, add colour and warm my face, I also love Too Faced Pink Leopard but I would definitely recommend Milk Chocolate Soleil if you want a matte bronzer

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • chelssss
    • laurabt
    • IAmLadyLiterary
    • chacha321