sandylouwho

Which Clarisonic do I buy???

I'm trying to decide which Clarisonic to purchase. I'm a VIB ROUGE member and can't wait to use my 15% discount. I'm 43 and use the Philosophy Purity cleanser in the evening and the mircroderm cleanser in the morning, as well as, wear the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Thanks so much for your help!

RandeeBT

Re: Which Clarisonic do I buy???

(0) Hearts

Hi sandylouwho!

I have had the Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System for the last few years and I am very happy with it! I like that it has 3 speeds and I can use it for my back too. You can't really go wrong with any of the devices though, they are all terrific!

Best,
Randee
mrsbaine

Congratulations! I love mine! I have both the Mia 2 and the Plus. I love the Plus because it has different timed settings which the Mia doesn't have. Also, the Plus has three speeds to the Mia's 2. The Plus also has a body brush which is helpful. It's more money, but it has more features. it also has a longer warranty. 

TrysBeautyItems

The most popular model is the Mia2. I would use the microdelivery cleanser on a different day than the Clarisonic - the clarisonic is best with a smooth cleanser like purity - and is already exfolianting. I use mine every now and then with purity and at night since it takes the day off well..after easing into it you'll see how often your skin can handle.

callmefafi

I have the Mia 2 and I love it! I also use Philosophy's Purity cleanser both day and night. I use MAC's Studio Fix.  I use the normal brush head but I like the sensitive brush that came with the Mia about the same.  I didn't really like any of the other brushes. I haven't met anyone who regrets purchasing the Mia, Mia 2 or the Aria so I'm sure you will be very pleased no matter which one you decide to buy.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sandylouwho
    • mrsbaine
    • callmefafi
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • RandeeBT