jewellb96

What would be the best oil treatment for acne prone skin?

(0) Hearts

All the rage right now is oil for your skin. I have oily and acne prone skin but I heard that oil treatments still work wonders. I am wondering what oil treatments would work best for my skin. My skin is not as oily as it used to be and is somewhat dry now but can sometimes still shine.

kelsey808

Re: What would be the best oil treatment for acne prone skin?

(0) Hearts

Clarins Lotus Oil has been a life saver for me!!! It's a little pricey but it will last you a while and it's amazing

jrperk

(0) Hearts

I just started using Clarins lotus face treatment oil. I have combo/oily skin that loves to break out. After reading all the reviews I finally went for it, and I love it. I use it at night, sometimes by itself, sometimes layered under a night cream. My breakouts are healing and my oily spots re under control. Can't say enoughabout this stuff!!

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

I have heard GREAT stuff about this! However, if rosemary, geranium, or clary oils irritate your skin, this is not for you. Other than that, I'd say this stuff looks okay! 

Also, make sure that the product works well for you. I completely get trends but make sure your priority is with what works the best for your skin, not necessarily whats hot right now. If another cleanser works better than an oil, stay to that product. No point ruining your skin for a trend! 

jrperk

(0) Hearts

FYI - I am 38 yrs old

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Origins Plantscription face oil! It hasn't caused any break outs and I have sensitive and acne-prone skin. It's definitely helped with the bit of dryness on my nose that it get when the whether cools down.

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Vitamin C (or rose) is good for acne, helps them to heal faster. I use the rose line from Korres.

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

What treatment are you looking for? Moisturizer, cleansing, makeup remover?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • kelsey808
    • jrperk
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • CaitlinBrunson
    • jewellb96