vmel07

What's your opinion on Benefit HELLOW FLAWLESS foundation?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

whats the best skin type for it! coverage?

just trying to get some feedback :smileyhappy:

lilmissmodel14

Re: What's your opinion on Benefit HELLOW FLAWLESS foundation?

(0) Hearts

I have it and I think it is alright. It's slightly watery (light) and does have a yellow undertone for some but each one has different undertones, so find yours. It was also the first high end foundation I purchased. It also comes in a pump and is convenient. I have the shade in 'cheers to me champagne'

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I had no issues with either or.

The powder is nicely milled and has a good texture so it's not chalky or dusty looking on skin and I like it's packaging of the brush and sponge (brush for a light dusting/sheer application and sponge for fuller application) and that it's separate from the powder so you're not laying the tools that may pick up oils on skin directly on the powder when you close the compact.

The liquid is very light weight and better for normal or even dry skin. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin types as it does have a dewy finish that may be confused with adding more shine to skin. It's in no way a full coverage foundation, maybe light to medium at best.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi vmel07,

If you're asking about the power or liquid it really depends on your skin type and skin tone. I have tried both and found the liquid to have a nice dewey hydrating finish but it was far too sheer and almost felt watered down for me :smileysad: It's a bit more hydrating which is not the best for more oily or combination types but still nice! That being said, I did like the powder foundation a lot as it was heavier coverage and the color I found was perfect.

Try out both at your local store and see for yourself if you like either one!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I've only used the powder so I can only speak for that....I really liked it but my only gripe with it was that it didn't last long at all...the compact would only last me 3 weeks....too little product in the compact. My favorite powder foundation is lancome dual finish, and you get lots of product for the price.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

The powder or liquid? 

I hated the powder, it was too chalky and settled into everything. I like the Too Faced Powder or Dior better. 

aviscardi

I'm loving it so far. I got it a little over a week ago. And Ive used it roughly 4 times. One time alone and i have to say the coverage is amazing, easily medium + . The shades are yellow golden toned, i have combination skin. No issue with it changing colors on me. My friend is usually a shade or two below me. 

I am light-med neutral to yellow undertones and wear shade Honey, my friend wears champagne. and is neutral to pink, moderately fair. I think the higher up, the more yellow the shades are. Though i did notice the never settle petal (2) and champange (3) are very close. However shade 2 has a lot more yellow

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Its too yellow on my skin even though i got the lightest shade, but it will work if you have warmer skin tone

keelybt

(0) Hearts

The formula is really nice. It works best on combination or dry skin, as it hydrates and gives a lovely glow. The coverage is medium. The shades are yellow based so it is best on a warm skin tone.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I've heard it turns orange on alot of people it's not one of my top recommendations.

CzaCee

i'm not a fan. it oxidized and turned orange on me. :smileysad: i had to give it away to my friend.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • lylysa