Answer
SeraK
Accepted Solution
What's a good moisturizer that provides SPF protection and corrects skin problems?

Hello all - 

I'm looking for a good moisturizer that provides SPF protection and lightens dark spots/generally evens out skin tone. If it could be oil free, that'd be fantastic as well, but I think most moisturizers that have SPF tend to have some oils or the other in them.

I've been told that BB creams generally offer what I'm looking for. I've only worked with Smashbox's BB cream in Dark, and I didn't like how it matte-fied my skin or had color in it. I touch my face a lot (why I tend to avoid makeup as it is) and I hated having brown fingers! I've been using Specific Skin Care's day moisturizer, but thought I might look to see if there was anything else out there that wasn't as heavy. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
starletta8
Answered

I'm going to go outside the box on my recommendation since it's a product I haven't personally tried. However, I swear by the brand and if you're near a store- see if you can nab a sample.

http://www.sephora.com/white-lucent-brightening-protective-emulsion-spf-15-P173663?skuId=1246552

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion SPF 15.

Shiseido's Emulsions (vs creams) are all lightweight and this one has SPF.

brittieeee
(0) Hearts
Thanks!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • melissabt
    • brittieeee
    • starletta8
    • SeraK