Answer
ashiepop
What kind of skincare regimen should I follow? I am at a loss and don't want to go to a derm.
(0) Hearts

I have only used skincare products from drugstores and they always worked fine until I reached my 20's (I've just turned 23).  I also used Proactive, which made my skin look amazing.  I have a constantly oily T-Zone, my breakouts are moderate and tend to be located on my chin, nose, and forehead.  But my breakouts are not huge pimples or zits, a couple may have a head but most are just those small red bumps.  I also ALWAYS get cystic pimples on my nose and chin once a month before I am to start my time of the month.  I would like to try a skincare regimen from Sephora, but I'm not sure what to purchase.  I was considering Murad's Acne complex, but I'm not sure if my skin type is considered to be acne or if I need use a milder regimen like Clinique for oily skin?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
59rushswoosh
Answered

I would definitely recommend the Clinique 3 step skin care system. I hate been using it for a few months and absolutely LOVE it its really decreased the oiliness in my face and blemishes. I myself do not have acne, but one of my best friends who does absolutely swears by it...plus they also have a mild toner specifically for sensitive skin which is really nice and the moisturizing gel is just the best. Plus the cleanser makes my skin feel so fresh and squeaky clean when I combine it with their makeup-removing rinse off foaming cleanser. I really hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • cherrybombtastic
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeuplicious
    • 59rushswoosh
    • ashiepop
    • MisseCG