lulupiee

What is your favorite eye cream at the moment?

do you guys use two different eye cream during the day and night or just one. if so which one is your favorite?

HookedOnBeauty2

Re: What is your favorite eye cream at the moment?

(0) Hearts

Right now I use Tarte maracuja c brightening eye cream in the morning and OH ultimate lift PM eye gel at night. I just received Origins Ginzeng eye cream which I may start using.

CuriousCannibal

(0) Hearts

I used to use two different eye creams, but I could never find anything that I actually liked, that actually helped my eye area. An SA suggested I try the Fresh black tea eye cream. It's pricey, but so far I love it. I can use it during the day or night, at night I just add a little bit more. It keeps that area moisturized but doesn't interfere with my makeup, and I think it's actually helping with my dark circles.

And it's going to last me AGES because I only need a tiny dab each time.

If I need a little more "oomph", at night I add a drop of sweet almond oil over my eye cream at night. It really helps lighten my dark circles.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Right now I'm in love with Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Eye Cream so much that I'm planning on trying the whole Quercetin & Oak Antiageing collection once I'm done with what I use now. The eye cream does for me everything that it claims it do ( " three-in-one treatment that minimizes the appearance of undereye darkness and puffiness while leaving the eye area looking younger, firmer, and feeling more elastic." ) It is the best eye cream I've tried so far, and after using it for some time now, I think it is safe to say it is my first ever HG eye cream! Yaay! :smileyhappy: Before this one, I really liked Shiseido Benefiance one, but only for hydration. It didn't do much else for me, but it was excellent stuff to hydrate dry skin around my eyes. But I was using it only during the night. It was too much ( too rich ) under the makeup. So, I need something else during the day. But, the Korres one is my day AND night eye cream. Excellent stuff!

upload_1998925079342556244.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/quercetin-oak-antiageing-antiwrinkle-eye-cream-P264613?skuId=1189992

starletta8

I do use different in the summer, but my HG is Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eye Contour Cream.

It's the only thing that's ever touched my hereditary dark circles even a bit.

JayReed

(0) Hearts

Right now I have been going back and forth between Ole Henriksen's PM Gel and Tarte's Maracuja Brightening Cream. I really want to try Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital!

blushnglow

(0) Hearts

Clinique's All about eyes in the morning.  (because it absorbs quickly with a nice finish for make-up application. Tarte's Maracuja-C before bed.  (because it very moisturizing without being greasy).

heatherbee

(0) Hearts

Estee Lauder!!

clemon

(0) Hearts

I like an eye cream with simple hydration and no other fancy stuff, i have been using Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream and it's great! 

RandeeBT

Hi lulupiee!

I use the same eye cream both day and night. I use a little bit less eye cream during the day than I do in the evenings because if I use too much eye cream in the morning, I find it difficult to apply concealer on top of the eye cream. My favorite eye cream right now is Algenist's Complete Eye Renewal Balm. It helps with dark circles and fine lines and offers a ton of hydration to the delicate skin around the eye area. 

Best,
Randee
jozkid

I use Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream. It's very rich, but I'm older, so.... My crow's feet have definitely softened since I started using it and my lids and under eye area are much more hydrated and far less crepey.

ireneh

Read this as "my lids and under eye area are much more hydrated and far less creepy"

A cream for less creepy eyes? Sure, I know some people who need that haha.

jozkid

Have you actually seen my eyes??? BAHAHAHA!

emmaclaire

Don't worry, I read the title of the post as "what's your favorite ice cream at the moment" and almost answered with "chocolate chip cookie dough!"

Oy vey.

ireneh

Lol perhaps you can start the thread on favorite ice creams :-p

friedrice

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

lol speaking of ice cream, Ben & Jerry's is having a Free Cone Day today! April 8 at 12pm-8pm!

but I dont know if the cone comes with ice cream?? lol

etscore1

(0) Hearts

Shoot... didn't even see this, good thing @emmaclaire has my back. :smileyhappy:

jozkid

Peanut butter... with big hunks of real peanut butter in it. And very creepy, I mean creamy!

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

These are a few of my favorite things,

1 - Eye Creams

2 - Ice Cream

3 - Lippies

*Items 1 and 2 are not necessarily in that exact order, that is as much of a confession as I will make. :smileytongue:

Just ask **rdesigns** about me & ice cream - I hope she'll see this and comment........

I think.

marydiva

I use Ole Henrickson's PM Eye Lift Gel and I love it! (:

I use Orign's Eye Doctor Cream for day and it's so smooth and creamy.

etscore1

[ Edited ]

Man... as I was scrolling through, on first glance, I really thought this thread was talking about our favorite ice cream. Then I read the first post preview. Sigh.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 76 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • mberteig
    • emmaclaire
    • marydiva
    • friedrice
    • mpas