Answer
dottiemay1221
Accepted Solution
What is the best brightening serum that you can apply to both face and eye area?

Hello!

I am currently using Korres' Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum...I really like it but of course I am always looking for something better.  I like the fact that you can apply it to both your face and eye area and that it is paraben free.  What is your favorite brightening serum?

Thank you for your help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
dianabt
Answered

Hi dottiemay1221, 

I have tried and LOVED the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. It is lightweight, paraben free, and is great for brightening and evening the skin tone. I have used it on my face as well as my wrist for a scar I had, and it worked great. The light, non greasy texture is what got me. I recommend using this serum primarily on the face, and don't apply it too close to the eye area as it may be a bit heavy or harsh on the delicate skin. 

Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

For a specific eye brightener, try the Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream which is light and refreshing, perfect for reducing puffiness and brightening the eye area. The caffeine, ginseng, magnolia, and natural brighteners have a gorgeous illuminating and radiant effect to the skin. 

GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream

:smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 1
prosarab
Answered

Hi Dottiemay1221,

Love the recommendation Diana made, I myself am a big fan of Vinoperfect. Another product from Caudalie that is a serum for both the face and eyes is the Vinexpert Anti-Aging Serum. I love it, because it prevent and reverses and feels amazing on the skin. I am also a big fan of Fresh Soy Face Serum. You got a lot of good recommendations, hope this helps.:smileyhappy:.

Best,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Soy Face Serum
l

Soy Face Serum,

Vinexpert Anti-Aging Serum Eyes and Lips $70
This hand-picked serum packs a one-two punch to firm the eyelids and "lift" the contours of "telltale signs" around the lips thanks to collagen-boosting Grapevine Resveratrol and fern, paired with nourishing olive squalane and white lily.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dottiemay1221
    • prosarab
    • dianabt