Caro340

What is the best all over makeup in terms of colours for brunette hair and blue eyes?

What is the best all over makeup in terms of colours for brunette hair and blue eyes? I want to get great colours of lipstick and eyeshadow that will make my blue eyes pop and make them look bigger too.

Caro340

Re: What is the best all over makeup in terms of colours for brunette hair and blue eyes?

(0) Hearts

Thanks everyone :smileyhappy: 

from all the way over in New Zealand x

janinebt

Re: What is the best all over makeup in terms of colours for brunette hair and blue eyes?

(0) Hearts

Couldn't agree more with what EMM4 said :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
EMM4

(0) Hearts

Since you have blue eyes the best colors to make your eyes pop are more of natural colors and i would use purples. So i suggest checking out the naked pallette by urdan decay and as for lip sticks i would try out nars velevt lip gloss pencil in the color new lover its like a soft natural pink.

Caro340

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! A huge help, is there any lipstick you would recommend?

asyouwish804

(0) Hearts

You're so lucky! Blue eyes are absolutely beautiful! I would recommend a chocolatey brown eye shadow with a touch gold. This would contrast with your eyes making them stand out even more. A darker shade would enhance the brightness of your eyes and compliment your hair color. Also, if you really want to make them pop even more I would advise a nude peach lip color. This will put more emphasis on your eyes but also making your lips look soft and glowing. I would get one with a light peach undertone that way you don't have nude/dead looking lips. To finish off the look I would add some golden bronzer along the cheek bones for a gorgeous glow! I hope this helped! Good Luck!

Caro340

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! Is there a certain lipstick/s you would recommend?

asyouwish804

(0) Hearts

There's Dior-Tokyo 422 which is like a sheer peach pink, Buxom-Nantucket more of nude peach but those can sometimes be pricey. There's also Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick and Peach Petal Lip Gloss which is much cheaper. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • EMM4
    • Caro340
    • asyouwish804