missybitsy

What are some good moisturizers day/night for combination skin that are paraben-free?

Hello,

I'm 21 years old and I've been looking to switch up my skin regime. I have combination skin. My T-zone gets oily during the day and my cheeks are dry and tight sometimes. I get acnes around my chin every one in a while. Other than that, I just have small bumps on my face (I think from under exfoliation)

I've been looking for a good, lightweight daytime moisturizer with SPF in it. I'm also looking for a good nighttime cream that can be thick. I just want my skin to become softer and more vibrant while keeping my occasional breakouts under control. I just bought a Clarisonic to help with the exfoliation and I'm just looking for moisturizers that would pair with that. I like the products to be paraben-free.

Thank you so much for your suggestions! 

melissabt

Re: What are some good moisturizers day/night for combination skin that are paraben-free?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Missybitsy,

Have you ever tried the Boscia skincare line? The Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 would be a nice option for your skin. It helps control shine and adds just enough hydration. It is also formulated without:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

bosica spf.jpg

For night, I recommend the Boscia Oil-Free Nightly Hydration which contains antibacterial benefits that will help keep skin clear and adds lots of moisture.

night boscia.jpg

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • missybitsy
Photos2
  • bosica spf.jpg
  • night boscia.jpg