anabanana562

What Bronzer?

(0) Hearts

I have very fair skin, I'm #25 on Makeup forever, just wanted to know what bronzer would look good on me. The one i use is Smashbox, and it's very dark, i feel like my face looks muddy.

beautylovingirl

Re: What Bronzer?

[ Edited ]

Here are a few more suggestions:

Smashbox Soft Fusion  Lights

s1057967-main-grid[1].jpg

Benefit's Hoola and Dallass513234-main-grid[1].jpgs892406-main-grid[1].jpg

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Checkout the Korres luminizing palette it has everything you need... Also try the Naked flushed palette I use both :smileyhappy:

emilyask8er

(0) Hearts

I have fair skin as well and use Nars Laguna paired with the Orgasm blush, it's lovely and creates beautiful skin! Try the duo paired together.

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

my favorite is the sephora collection bronzer in los cabos. it looks natural and not at all muddy looking.

I use it to contour and then I blend upwards with dior shimmer star in  amber diamond, and I always get lost of compliments

I agree with roxystar4 - the too faced milk chocolate is a great color that will definitely not be too dark and is matte. Iv'e used it and it smelled so good, I went and bought some snickers the first time I wore it!

If you do like a flush and some sparkle, the naked flushed might be an option for you like lolo01 mentioned.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

70110_2_.jpg.png

I recently purchased Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil and really like it . It is matte so you can also use it for contouring :smileyhappy:

slandry

(0) Hearts

NARS laguna bronzer is the only way to go!!  incredibly natural, and if you get the laguna/orgasm blush combo, you will glow.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Anabanana562 I have fair skin too and I love Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer.  It has two sides you can mix to get the perfect golden shade.

swfupload_7682064692875285015.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/sun-bunny-natural-bronzer-P48406?skuId=1511781

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • onomotopoeia9