Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Weird Quesion re: Hall of Famer Package?

Hi lovelies! I got an email ostensibly from Sephora stating that my Hall of Famer package has shipped. Now, I have gotten sample packages from Sephora before, but usually I get a PM stating that this is going to happen. I'm thinking this is phishing. Anybody else get this???

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Weird Quesion re: Hall of Famer Package?

I received my package today!  I was on my way out the door and didn't give it a second thought as I assumed it was my Sephora Play box (even though the timing was off).  I finally got around to opening it and was so surprised to see it was a Hall Of Famer gift!  

I hadn't seen any emails about this so I immediately came here to find out what was up.  I really appreciate the gesture.  Thank you, Sephora and BT mods for the lovely gift!

Has anyone else posted about their gift?  I don't want to spoil it by mentioning the contents.

Yeah, I posted this when I got my email because it looked SO DIFFERENT than all of the other emails I get from Sephora for any reason. But the other thread is awesome and hilarious! You should check it out! 

There's a whole other thread about it @EvilLemons where people have been sharing pics!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/What-do-you-think-is-in-the-Hall-of-Famer-package...

Ah HA!  Okay, makes sense, lol.  I was wondering why the conversation stopped several days ago.  Thanks so much!

Has anyone received their package yet? Mine is reading "label created" and says it should be here today.

At least one person has so far.

Hello Everyone!

I'm a  VIB Rouge and haven't received any emails about this package. I wonder what it is?

Hi @sephoriopian this email/package is for BeautyTalker users who have achieved the "Hall of Famer" status.  This is different from the beauty insider tiers.  

Hope that helps!

Hello @sephoriopian! This has nothing to do with VIB Rouge status. It's for Beauty Talk users who have the Hall of Famer title 🙂

Wow!  How to reach Hall of Famer?  What are the levels?

I got something too!! Thanks Sephora!! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

I have been swamped with work lately and have been MIA.  Then I saw the Hush Hush thread and now this one, so I did a search of my email and there it was!

So just felt the need to say how much I love this community of ours and a big thank you to Sephora for whatever it is that's arriving at my door next week 🙂

Had to come back here to a place I haven't visited in a very long time to see if anyone knew what this was all about. I'm sorta glad to see that we're all in the dark as I do love surprises! Thanks Sephora!!

jcmb in da house! Hope everything is well.  We miss you. 🙂

I got one too, googled it to see what it was, and this thread popped up.  Exciting, I guess?

just seeing your name pop up made me deeply nostalgic ❤️

Image result for great odin's raven gif

It's Meagboho!

I'm also so curious too to see what's in it!

I got an email about that too...I didn't click on the tracking link but when I checked the tracking number on FedEx, it was legit.

Cool! Has anyone in Canada received an email about this? Or just the US?

testing