veritabelle

Weekly Mask?

What mask would you recommend for clogged pores and oily skin?  I have heard rave reviews on Glam Glow.  Is that the best to use for a once a week mask?

beautylovingirl

Re: Weekly Mask?

Some other choices you could look at are the PTR Therapeutic Sulfur Mask, Murad's Clarifying mask, or Dr. Gross' Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur mask. You can always get samples to see what is best for you. Hope this helps!

starletta8

I'd highly recommend sampling these (especially the white one) first due to the price point.

For clogged pores, I'd recommend the white one. You can actually see the places where the mask has extracted things from your skin.  Immediately following the mask, you can see a visible difference in terms of congestion and skin tone. The white one is also designed to be used as a spot treatment.

janinebt

Hi veritabelle,

I love a good face mask several times a week to help purify my skin and assist in detoxing. Both of the Glam Glow masks are fantastic!

The white Super-Mud mask is ideal for ingrown hairs, white heads, black heads, breakouts, and other skin concerns.

swfupload_7176545983237976574.jpg

The black tingling and exfoliating mask is great if you are in need of a college boost, hydration, and to cleanse the pores. Since the suggested time for this mask is 10 minutes I generally will use it while I'm soaking in the tub or while reading a book :smileyhappy:.

swfupload_5069056974597705419.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • veritabelle
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8
Photos2