Gibby2

Wedding day blues

I'm 54 and my daughter is getting married in 25 days. I need to look my best what skincare product(s) can firm, lift and help reduce wrinkles for eyes, face & neck. I loved Algenist and had great results I thought my 20 year search was finally over 23 days later I had a terrible reaction and I could hardly open my left eye. In the past I have never had a reaction to any skincare. Please I need HELP fast!

ghkim

Re: Wedding day blues

(0) Hearts

hmmm, i wonder if it was the algenist if you able to use it for 23 days with no problem. anyway, i'm not sure any skin care can make a huge difference by then. but makeup can definitely make you look awesome! also, at this point i wouldnt start experimenting with things you havent tried, just in case they  cause some unwanted reaction. now first off, you are only 54, so you probably look pretty great to begin with. second, you will need to make sure your dress/shoes/hair look fab. finally, you need great makeup. what kind of skin do you have? what skintone? what color hair? what kind of look are you going for?

melissabt

Re: Wedding day blues

(0) Hearts

Hi Gibby2-

I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending something if you had a reaction like that. I would partner with a dermatologist to see what ingredient may have caused your skin to be irritated.

The Korres Quercetin & Oak line is also great for firming and smoothing out fine lines. It's more on the 'natural' side. I would still recommend discussing it with your dermatologist first.

korres night.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/quercetin-oak-antiageing-antiwrinkle-night-cream-P241732?skuId=1187046

Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Antiwrinkle & Firming Face Serum

face serum.jpg

Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Day Cream SPF 4

korres spf 4.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/quercetin-oak-antiageing-antiwrinkle-day-cream-spf-4-P241730

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • ghkim
    • Gibby2
Photos3
  • korres night.jpg
  • face serum.jpg
  • korres spf 4.jpg