Wedding day: Traditional makeup or Airbrush makeup???

(0) Hearts

777cb16111c7fe94478680ff9ee6e218.jpgHi you guys!!! Just wanted to ask what do you prefer, airbrushed makeup or traditional for wedding days?? Im getting married in summer (Chile) very hot weather! So I was curios about your preferences for summer weddings and the pro and cons to both of them! Hope you can help me!!! I don't have so much skin problems but I do have a little bit of rosacea and I do know that I will cry a lot because just thinking about my wedding day makes me want to cry!!! So very emotional! So I need the best waterproof and loooong wearing makeup I can find!

Photo: wearing MUFO HD Foundation and a little bit of NARS bronzer (I went to the hair saloon and I notice that my makeup didn't last longer than 5 hours yesterday!)

Re: Wedding day: Traditional makeup or Airbrush makeup???

(0) Hearts

Either way (traditional or airbrush) I will have a MUA doing it! I dont know ig here in Chile much MUAs do airbrush makeup, I own one, but If I decide to go for the airbursh I will search for one that have experience so it looks good! Thank you for the advice!

You are gorgeous, no matter what you choose, you won't need much :smileyvery-happy: 

One question, are you doing your own makeup or having an MUA do it?

If you go with airbrush, make sure it is silicone or alcohol based, I use Temptu S/B in my kit which is transfer resistant. Alcohol based is the strongest, but also harder to remove. Anything water based (like Dinair or OCC) will come right off. 

Either way, set with a translucent powder and you should be just fine. 

(0) Hearts

Hi camilamies,

I recommend trying Diorskin's Airflash Spray Foundation for your wedding day.  I like to lightly mist my skin with this foundation and then blend in with a damp Beauty Blender. This foundation is not waterproof, but it has incredibly lasting power. 

I set this foundation with a mattifying powder. My favorite setting powder to use with this foundation is Make Up For Ever's Super Matte Loose Powder. I like using this powder when I know I  am going to need my foundation to last for hours. 

After I have finished applying all of my powders including bronzer and blush, I will mist my entire face with Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. This spray locks all of your makeup in and keeps your entire face budgeproof. :smileywink:

Best,
Randee