Answer
Want to feel more confident and “fresh” again, help!!
(0) Hearts

I am considering the investment of the Clarisonic. I am 44 years old and have always been a low maintenance person and never spent the money on me. I am starting to see fine lines around my eyes and forehead. My skin seem to be droopy and I am developing my dad’s deep lines by my mouth. I skin just doesn’t have that glow it used to have, Will this help and what cleanser do you recommend. I was thinking the Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I just want to feel more confident and “fresh” again. I was also considering the Kate Somerville intensive exfoliation treatment, Eye hope advanced? I am using Rentin A. Please help!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi zinv!

I just turned 40 and also an seeing the fine lines starting. Mostly my skin just seemed dull. I received the Clairsonic a year ago Christmas and it's been the best product for me!  It works with any cleanser, and you can also get a body scrub attachment that has worked wonders on my elbows!

I use it probably about 4-5 times per week, its super simple and only takes a few minutes. My mom purchased a Philosophy gift set for me this last Christmas that has the Purity Made Simple, Microfinish Exfoliating Scrub, Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Cream, and Hope in a Jar moisturizer.  They are all fabulous, but bottom line I would highly recommend the Clairsonic. 

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation