Answer
zinv
Want to feel more confident and “fresh” again, help!!
(0) Hearts

I am considering the investment of the Clarisonic. I am 44 years old and have always been a low maintenance person and never spent the money on me. I am starting to see fine lines around my eyes and forehead. My skin seem to be droopy and I am developing my dad’s deep lines by my mouth. I skin just doesn’t have that glow it used to have, Will this help and what cleanser do you recommend. I was thinking the Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I just want to feel more confident and “fresh” again. I was also considering the Kate Somerville intensive exfoliation treatment, Eye hope advanced? I am using Rentin A. Please help!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
silvercatspaw
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi zinv!

I just turned 40 and also an seeing the fine lines starting. Mostly my skin just seemed dull. I received the Clairsonic a year ago Christmas and it's been the best product for me!  It works with any cleanser, and you can also get a body scrub attachment that has worked wonders on my elbows!

I use it probably about 4-5 times per week, its super simple and only takes a few minutes. My mom purchased a Philosophy gift set for me this last Christmas that has the Purity Made Simple, Microfinish Exfoliating Scrub, Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Cream, and Hope in a Jar moisturizer.  They are all fabulous, but bottom line I would highly recommend the Clairsonic. 

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • silvercatspaw
    • rainbow781
    • zinv