MAKEUPxx

WEN - Is it worth the hype?

Hi everyone,

I have used the Sweet Almond MInt cleansing conditioner a few times and it is the only product that leaves me tangle free after getting out of the shower. I have fine, straight hair that is about three inches past my shoulders. I don't have many layers in my hair because I wanted something different (I have always had layers) but now I am realizing my hair is flat and lifeless without any layers. I have tried so many salon products and still don't achieve the volume that I want.

So, I have done some more research about WEN, and I noticed that the "lavender" scent is meant for volume. Has anyone else used the Lavender? Before buying it, I want to see if it's true. I know things work differently for every hair type, but I just thought I'd see if it worked for anyone else. I wish Sephora carried more scents of WEN, because then I would order it without question!

*On a side note, the only tool that gives my hair volume is the Sultra Bombshell curling rod. It's amazing.

beautylovingirl

Re: WEN - Is it worth the hype?

(0) Hearts

I haven't personally used WEN but I know that alot of users on here love it and it's all about personal preference. A good way for you to try it is I think that sell them in individual packettes now and that would be a good way to experiment until you find the one you love. Hope this helps!

a2z1

(0) Hearts

I have been wanting to try the Wen but haven't yet!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi MAKEUPxx I've been using Wen and I love it!  I have fine texture hair but a lot of it, so more of a medium thickness and I find it gives my hair more body.  Have you tried using less of it?  I use about 10 pumps, but my friend who has very fine hair uses 6 and it works really well for her.

janinebt

Hi MAKEUPxx,

I've used both Sweet Mint and Lavender. I personally prefer the lanvender smell over Sweet Mint, but aside from the aroma I haven't really noticed much of a difference between the two.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl
    • a2z1
    • MAKEUPxx