mstars

Vib Rogue

a couple of weeks ago i made it to vi rogue (yay) so today i went to sephora in jcp and bought a palette i ask the worker if I can get my vib rogue card because i still have the vib one and she says that i only have 800 and something points and that i have to have 1000 points to become vib rogue. wth is that true 

btmod2

Re: Vib Rogue

Hi mstars,

I can look into this for you and make sure everything is linked correctly. I'm going to send you a private message to assist you further. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

shapeshifter

So now that I'm seeing things from the inside...I can tell you that I'm sure that SA was just misinformed. While there is a TON of brand and sales training when you start working at SiJCP, the BI program has only been in place for a little under 2 years there now so not everyone may be up to speed. I was surprised to find how little information on the customer comes up at the Beauty Insider prompt. It only tells you how many points you have and then further down the screen it says if you should offer a birthday gift or 100 or 500 point perk. Then further down it tells you how much you have to spend to qualify for the next tier. What I'm saying is that while the info is there, it's actually pretty hard to read (the font is all small and close together, black on a gray background), especially on the fly. 

I was totally imagining that if I entered a Rouge's card #, that big red hearts would pop up on the screen to let me know that I should make a big deal out of them, but unfortunately this is not the case! So like everyone else said, this can be pretty easily remedied by just explaining a little about how the program works to the SA, and if that fails, ask for the manager.

mstars

Thank you to all the ladies that helped me out. I went today and finally got my vib rogue card. I told the worker what happened and she just told me she was truly sorry 

Panda168

She's clearly misinformed. You need to spend $1000 to be rouge. It is completely irrelevant how many points you have.

mstars

Thank you to all the ladies that helped me out I will let you know what happens once I go back maybe on Thursday :smileyhappy: hopefully they help me out this time 

bfuller

Please do keep us updated.  If none of the SAs are willing to help you, call the toll-free 877 number (thank you tracygirl64) below while you're at SiJCP and explain the situation.  The reason why this is important is because your Rouge welcome kit can be added at checkout if ordering online, but Rouge cards are only available in-store.  Good luck & know we're here to cheer you on!

tracygirl64

Call 1-877-SEPHORA, they will be more than happy to help you! Sorry to hear they are being lazy and treating you like that, not looking further into it for you. I feel like many of the employees at the JCP stores aren't very knowledgeable when it comes to Sephora's perks or policies. Definitely call them, though, and they will get it sorted out for you. :smileyhappy: 

tracygirl64

Representatives and beauty advisers are available MON-FRI: 6am to 9pm PST & SAT-SUN: 8am to 5pm PST.

MicheleRan

When you go back again, I would also make sure you explain all the trouble you've been through - I think you deserve something for all of this trouble. 

Panda168

(0) Hearts

I agree with this. Although, I feel like many SJP's SAs are unwilling to do more than the bare minimum.

bfuller

(0) Hearts

You acquire Rouge status when you spend $1,000 in a single calendar year at Sephora (whether in-store or online).  Next to your name, your status is showing you as Rouge.  Next time you go to your SiJCP, speak with a different SA... or if the same SA is available, let her know that points have nothing to do with becoming Rouge, the amount of money you've spent does.  She might be new and not know how the program works.

mstars

(0) Hearts

I honestly felt like she thought I was wrong. I did ask someone else for help but she told me I was already getting help

anb0906

She's needs a job that does not interact with customers (ever) if she said something like that. That's beyond rude...

Panda168

[ Edited ]

LOL!  The situation was definitely not funny, but this was .. "She's needs a job that does not interact with customers (ever)..."

bfuller

Sweetie, you've earned Rouge status.  If she's giving you problems about it, you're going to need someone who obviously knows more about the program than her.  It isn't rude to tell her that you'd rather be helped by someone more willing to help you.  If she takes offense, that's on her.  She's there to help the customer, not argue with them or make them feel less than they are.

anb0906

Truth! 

anb0906

Maybe the JCP system hadn't updated yet? Maybe she didn't know what she's talking about? If you show up as rouge here, you have been rouge for at least a few days. I seriously doubt you'll have that problem next time you go. Get your rouge kit, too, if it is in stock. You get a free red bite mini lipstick. 

Welcome to Rouge! Enjoy the free shipping. You will spend way more than you think. Free shipping will get you! Lol

mstars

(0) Hearts

thank you this is the second time i ask for the welcoming kit on two different occasions 

anb0906

(0) Hearts

What? Show them the mobile app or m.sephora.com version. It'll clearly show you are rouge. Thats crazy you've asked twice! :smileysad:

mstars

(0) Hearts

I did and she repeated to me that my phone must of been wrong!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • jojobe
    • tracygirl64
    • Panda168
    • jellybean917
    • mstars