Answer
elleveetee77
Urban Decay Naked Foundation Question

Which UD Naked Foundation shade matches NARS tinted moisturizer in Alaska? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
melissabt
Answered

Hi Elleveetee77,

Based on your skintone and the shade that you currently wear, I recommend the Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 3.5 - light shade, beige with slight pink undertones. It will have the right amount of lightness and has more of a neutral undertone.

Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

I also suggest the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush. Its made with synthetic bristles to easily distribute the foundation.

Urban Decay - Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

You can also use the Sephora Collection Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 as an alternative product.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Flawless Airbrush #56

<3 Melissa
makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

To piggy back on this question, I have the foundation and brush, but when i apply it, i see brush swipes and i end up having to rub in with my fingers,  What should i be doing?

camilleae
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'd go with "1" in Urban Decay's palette both have similar undertones and are fairly light. Good Luck!

-Camille

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts
@makeupobsessed-Couple of things could cause this. Are you using too much? I use the Sephora stippling brush and use less, not more foundation than when I put it on with fingers. Seems counterintuitive, but give it a try. Are you trying to get too much coverage in one step? NAKED foundation is buildable to a moderate amount of coverage, but you have to let it dry between layers or it streaks. Is the foundation a perfect match? I have to blend in a little of the one step darker foundation in summer because even though I use a whole tube of sunscreen in a shocking time, my skintone darkens ever so slightly in the summer and my winter foundation is a tad too pale.

Give it a try and see if any of these help.
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • melissabt
    • makeupobesessed
    • elleveetee77
    • camilleae