lynnpham

Un-wrinkle pads Estee Lauder Advanced night repair... China skin conditions.

(0) Hearts

I have been using PTR's Un-wrinkle pads for over a month along with estee lauder's advanced night repair. I am heading to China for a long term stay and am planning to stock up on products before I arrive. I'm worried that my skin will become "used to" the pads and serum and thus it won't be as effective while I am there. Are there any similar products that Sephora carries that I can use in replacement of these items? Also, what is the difference between the Max correction pads and the unwrinkle pads and which would work better for my skin? Do you have any suggestions for anything else I should pick up? I am 22 years old, asian descent, with larger pores and moderate acne concerns.

dianabt

Re: Un-wrinkle pads Estee Lauder Advanced night repair... China skin conditions.

(0) Hearts

Hi lynnpham,

If you are afraid of your skin becoming used to the PTR un-wrinkle pads, you may want to try the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel pads for a similar product that will help to exfoliate and treat the skin:

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - Alpha Beta® Daily Peel Original Formula With 5 Bonus Peels

The max correction pads by PTR are more for treating acne, blackheads and to refine pores. If your main concern is treating breakouts this would be a great solution to try! If you just want anti-aging I would suggest you stick to a daily serum to smooth the skin and also use a daily spf that will protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays that will cause aging and burning.

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 50 for Face

Ultimate Sun Protection Cream+  Broad Spectrum SPF 50+  For Face

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-sun-protection-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-50-for-face-P173669?skuId=14...

Origins Plantscription Anti Aging Serum

Plantscription™ Anti-Aging Serum

http://www.sephora.com/plantscription-anti-aging-serum-P297508?skuId=1375567

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • lynnpham
    • dianabt