aviscardi

UD Deslick vs Vitamin Infused spray

(0) Hearts

Ive used the Skindinavia no more shine version  (for over a year) of the UD deslick and found out although the ingredients are similar and perform the same, i prefer UD. it seems to leave less of a natural shine when its dried and i just use mufe HD overtop to mattify,

Anyone tried the vitamin one to compare? im intrigued to how it says hydrating and oil controlling

aviscardi

Re: UD Deslick vs Vitamin Infused spray

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

ANyone try this?

I used it today for the first time to set and its holding up good. Seems to dry faster, and deshine from that initial set of spray. Also i have minor shine after 6hrs

I tried it only after to set my makeup.... does anyone use this after cleansing, before moisturizer and then use the deslick to set?

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried it but from the looks of the ingredients, the Vitamin version seems to have oil controlling benefits with corn starch and willow bark extract (a natural source of salicylic acid) while helping to hydrate with the use of aloe, panthenol (vitamin B), and coconut acid (which helps boost healthy fats/fatty acids to keep skin supple.

I think it might be very dependent on your skin type and whether or not the formula just sits well with your skin. I wish UD would launch a mini set of their sprays! That would make a killer holiday gift/stocking stuffer!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Yep. And Im wondering if this will even be in a smaller size. I tried the deslick that way even though it wasn't the best value. and I gave what was left of my skindinavia one to my friend and purchased the large deslick.

I am most curious of the salyclic since i have nothing currently with that in it, so i would probably alternate with deslick.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • lylysa