bleuorchid21

Tweezers?

I currently use the ELF Studio Tweezers but they are getting very dull and it's becoming difficult to remove the hairs I want. I bought these mainly because of the price.

What would people recommend for tweezers? I know Tweezerman and Anastasia both make them and I am looking for a pair that will last without getting dull or without getting dull for a long time.

I have naturally sparse brows (they are darker but sparse) so fill them in everyday but like to remove the extra hairs that are out of place.

bleuorchid21

Re: Tweezers?

(0) Hearts

I ended up getting the Pointed Tweezers (cost $1 more for them than listed on the website or in the store and not sure why) but plan on returning them. I tried using them multiple times to get the hairs and it just won't get some of the thicker shorter ones, no matter how hard I try. It tends to be more luck than anything using these. I plan on trying the slanted tweezers and seeing how those work.

ry22

(0) Hearts

Good luck :smileyhappy: I have the Tweezerman slanted tweezers and I love them

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I have both the regular size and mini slant tweezers by Tweezerman. Love them both.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I second the Tweezerman Stainless Steel Mini Slant Tweezers! They are amazing quality and I've used many other tweezers and I keep coming back to these. We always have different mini ones that are limited edition:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
PoesRevy

I have tried various different brands through the years and I have to say that Tweezerman hold up the best, and seem to last (imo). They are my fav by far.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Tweezermans are great and I have Anastasia ones as well, either would be a good purchase. I am just kicking myself for using my Anastasia ones for prying eyeshadows out to put in my zpalette. I bent them :smileysad:  what was I thinking. 

DesertRose0706

i have a pair of teweezer man and they work really well!  They also come with a warrantly, so if they ever do get dull (which i think is very unlikely) they will sharpen them for free!

solveig

(0) Hearts

I've had my ELF's tweezers for about two years now and they're still going strong. I don't think you can beat their price point ($1), when compared to $22 for Tweezerman and $28 for Anastasia. Even if you will be buying ELF every year for the next decade or two.

syritt

(0) Hearts

Tweezerman is great. You really can't go wrong with the basic ones. They are such great quality. I still have one I've been using that my mom gave me from back when I was a kid. (!)

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I agree about the Tweezerman they hold up well.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the comments. I will be checking out the Pointed one for sure.

BeautyJunkie325

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have 3 different pairs of tweezers - Tweezerman Slant, Tweezerman Point, Revlon Slant Deluxe Tweezers.  I use the slant tweezers to pluck my eyebrows or any stray hairs.  The point I use for short or ingrown hairs.

miabt

Hi bleuorchild21,

I'd suggest the Tweezerman Tweezers :smileyhappy:  I've had mine for almost 2 years & havent had any problems with them at all!  It still grabs every hair perfectly just like the first day I got it!

xo, Mia

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Tweezerman's last me forever.  I also have sparse eyebrows but the extra ones are hard to get to.  I use the point tweezer - you can get at the shortest, most ingrown hairs with this.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • pinktorridora
    • ry22
    • solveig
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl