onomotopoeia9

To get or not to get: Nars Orgasm Lipgloss for brunette w/ cool, fair, freckled skin & hazel eyes?

(0) Hearts

I'm kinda desperate for a new gloss and I want to order one... I like this color but I would appreciate on hearing some opinions on how it would look on. w

If I'd get it, It would be paired with a neutral eye from one of my naked pallets.

Thanks!

beautylovingirl

Re: To get or not to get: Nars Orgasm Lipgloss for brunette w/ cool, fair, freckled skin & hazel

[ Edited ]

You can use the Orgasm lip gloss just fine I have friends who are blonde, pale and very fair complected and I know if they can wear it so can you. Your brunette hair is a dominant color which means if it blends well on a blonde then you will have more contrast to your appearence so the lipgloss won't just blend in on your face it will stand out so it will look great. Hope this helps!

dianabt

Re: To get or not to get: Nars Orgasm Lipgloss for brunette w/ cool, fair, freckled skin & hazel eyes?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I agree with what has already been said by dannyc and garnett- Take a look on google to see others wearing this shade which is pretty universal but DOES have a larger amount of shimmer and sheen :smileyhappy:

The great thing with your skintone and dark hair is that you can wear nearly any color- I'd avoid anything TOO bright or too coral shaded, as well anything too purple-burgundy that may all be a bit intense!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Dolce Vita (is actually a soft rose tone)

Ophelia

Super Orgasm

Stella

Giza

and in the Larger Than Life Lipgloss

Viva

Piree

Place Vendome

(my apologies! the images all got deleted as I tried to post this )

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
garnett

Re: To get or not to get: Nars Orgasm Lipgloss for brunette w/ cool, fair, freckled skin & hazel

[ Edited ]

I have fair skin, dark hair, and blue eyes.  I have the Nars Orgasm lip gloss and I think it looks great, epecially with Spring and Summer colors. .  It is a peach/pink so it works if you have cool or yellow undertones. Just be aware that it has a good amount of shimmer (not glitter)  to it.  I mention that just so you will  know what it's like.  

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

i love shimmer, as long as its not chunks of glitter

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

It's a popular lipgloss shade from NARS. Try doing a Google image search "nars orgasm lipgloss" and see if any bloggers have a similar skin tone to you. It looks like one of their more universal shades. The only shades I ever had an issue with were Turkish Delight & Easy Lover.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • onomotopoeia9
    • garnett